The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way that its animals are treated. - Mohandas K. Ghandi
- Chemo or Juice
- What should you look at when considering cancer treatment?
- Basic Health Principles
- Some very simple and straightforward ideas for living a healthy life.
- Recently, an acquaintance was diagnosed with MS. Someone suggested that she stop drinking diet soda. She did and the symptoms disappeared. Is avoiding sugar worth the risk to your life? There are lots of Web sites related to the health effects.
- It didn't even have a name a short time ago and now it is devasting millions of lives. I know this very well, as I suffered for years with it. Now I have virtually no symptoms. I'll cover what I did.
- Do you drink enough water? Do you take in enough minerals? The Nobel Laureate, Linus Pauling said that the root of disease is mineral deficiency. Perhaps this is the only real problem with many ill people? I used to have migraines every day until I worked on my electrolytes.
- Are Pharmaceuticals Worth It?
- About 100,000 people are reported to have died each year in the United States from properly administered drugs. The unreported and undetermined drug deaths could be 3 to 6 times that. Traces of drugs are found in most waterways and may be altering wildlife. When you eat conventional meat and chicken you are taking drugs. Old diseases are returning because of the overuse of antibiotics. What can we do?
The snowpacks on Mount Kilimanjaro that inspired Ernest Hemingway to title a book after them are over 11,000 years old. In less that a century about 80% of this snowpack has disappeared. At this rate the entire snowpack will disappear within just 20 years and the entire ecosystem and human culture around the mountain could be adversely affected due to their dependence on this water. This is not unique to Africa. It is happening a similar rate around the world and is likely due to global warming.Return To Previous Page